Friday, September 23, 2011

Bragging Rights! Whoo hoo!

I just want to take a quick moment to brag on my boy. I AM SO PROUD!!!

This letter was in Ty's backpack this evening:

Dear Tyler,

As your principal, I would like to take this time to congratulate you on being the student with the highest math score of all the kindergarten grade students on the first Early Skills Assessment.

Again congratulations on this achievement! Yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, the rest isn't really important.

Sincerely,

Your Principal


I am so proud. I really am.  Yet, I can't help but jokingly wonder who the kindergartner is that scored higher in reading than him.  Ty is reading the first page of each chapter in Harry Potter every evening with little to no help. WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED WORKING ON MATH YET!!!

LOL! I guess it just proves once again that he is just about practically perfect!  ;-) In my eyes anyway!


HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment