Thursday, September 1, 2011

TGIT! (Thank goodness it's Thursday!)

Only One More Day To Go!

I've tried to return to my regular schedule this week and I'm definitely ready for the weekend.  I know I was barely two weeks out, but hey the Doc gave me my driving privileges back, so that means the same as return to normal right??  :)

No, I didn't ask specifically, but he didn't specifically say I couldn't either.

I admit I may be pushing it just a little bit, but I think I'm fine.  I'm just starting to wear down and I think I'll stay on the down low this weekend.  (because that's so different from most of my other weekends...lol)

So, you ask, what has my schedule been like this week? (Well you didn't really, but I'm going to tell you anyway.)

Sunday - Church AM & PM
Monday - Work 8-5, Ty (Karate) 6-7
Tuesday - Work 8-5, Ty (Soccer) 7-8
Wednesday - Work 8-5, Church 7-8
Thursday- Work 8-5, Ty (Soccer) 7-8
Tomorrow NOTHING :))
Don't forget the homework every night!!

Those of you who may have actually visited here before, are probably thinking "but Tuesday and Thursday your son is at his Dad's, so your off the hook".

Of course not. I must go to the practices because I'm his Mom, and that's what Mom's do. Right?? Right.  OK I realize that I don't have to.  And maybe his Dad and Lilly might prefer I didn't.  (I have nothing to base this theory on, just kinda throwing the possibility out there. I'm pretty sure it's not true. I'm sure they love sharing every Ty moment with me.)

It's probably just another one of my issues.  Me being the helicopter parent again. 

OK, I don't really hover. I'm just there. In case he needs me. Really close.

Ha! Just Kidding!

I just can't imagine something happening and me not being there.  Whether it be an injury or an amazing play. I want to be there.

Even if I am tired.  :)


The super good news though is that I've recovered enough that I'm soooo missing my blog.  So you can quit worrying.

I'm back!






No comments:

Post a Comment