Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Pumpkin Patch

I stayed up late last night to post this, but unfortunately my Verizon wireless internet connection decided to be unconnectable.  Now its working without a hitch. Go figure.

I actually did managed to get a little decorating done this weekend.  Not all of it, but at least a pretty good jump start. 

Here is a pic of what Ty and I have been calling our pumpkin patch.  I guess it should actually be our jack-o-lantern patch, but whatever.

















I had a minor accident with my favorite (of course it would be my favorite).  I dropped it and broke the letter "L" out of the word welcome.  So as soon as I figure a way to repair it, I will add it to the display. (Just as soon as I get time. This week isn't going to any less hectic.)

School, Karate, School, Soccer, School, Church, School, etc.........................(insert horror movie scream here)




No comments:

Post a Comment