Friday, July 29, 2011

I have a Surprise and I'm Bursting to Tell SOMEONE!

My little man is expected back today. 
I can't wait! I know it's only been a few days but it seems like FOREVER.

He is going to be so excited to see how I kept myself busy with while he was on vacation!


Oh don't worry. I'll share it with you, too.

Here's a hint......

What would a little boy who just moved need? 
One who is also a huge Harry Potter fan?
..................................

Why a Harry Potter Bedroom of course!!!

I have stayed up so late every night this week working on this room, that I am pretty sure I will pass out at my desk before the day is over. In order to do this quickly and on a tiny budget; I have cut, pasted and painted for three days trying to make most of the decorations. For almost every project I worked with materials I already had. I reused and/or recycled everything from styrofoam that was in the garbage to the old twin size bunk beds (unbunked of course) that were mine and my sisters when we were kids. I am stiff and exhausted.Oh well, it will be totally worth it just to see the look on his face when he first sees it.

As hard as I worked I still didn't get finished, so my sister is going to put a few finishing touches on it today while I am at work. 
(She's pretty terrific that way.)

Wishing You A Fantastic Friday!!!

The big reveal isn't until this evening, then we're off to a family dinner at my aunts. I'll be sure to post pics, but it may be either late tonight or tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment