Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Texted Sisters and Fun with Fonix

My sister lives far, far away in a magical place called Greensboro, NC.  I wish she and my fave Bro-N-Law were closer, but it is not to be.  To stay in touch, we text each other a lot.  And I do mean a lot.  We are very close to have had so much distance between us for the last 15 years.

Some of our texts are just us goofing off, and I just wanted to share the texts we were sending to each other last week while they were driving up for the weekend.
For #1- I have nothing else momentous to share to today and #2- I think they're funny.

Texted Sisters:

Purple (aka Sister): (9:44 am)  whats up slut

Me: (9:46 am) I will tell u when u quit calling me bad names..... that's emotional abuse and i don't want none

Purple: (9:47 am) OK crybaby

Purple: (9:48 am) i cant wait to abuse you in person (insert evil laugh here)

Me:(9:48 am) Im more of a whiny ass than a crybaby thank u very much
e
Purple:  (9:49) well i love you :)

Me: (9:55 am) Just remember i can punch harder than you and if u get 2 carried away i will just sit on u and make ty tickle ur feet :-p (thats me sticking my tongue out at u. Im also waggling my fingers by my ears but i dont no the emoticon for that)

Me: (9:55 am) i luv u 2 pook...... r u on the road yet? cant wait 2 c u

Purple: (9:57 am) left around 8, we should b there around 2ish

Me: (9:59 am) Awesome.... i will be at moms aftr work... so b sure to visit with her so when i get there u all will b all mine!!

Purple ( 9:59 am) will do

Purple: (1:24pm)  the name of your 80s band should be "lynn at work"

Me: (1:30pm) lol do i get big hair??

Purple: (1:31pm) fo sho ho

Me: (1:32pm) Awesome! Im game! but quit calling me names u Vermicious Knid

Purple: (1:34pm) i cant believe u knew how to spell that. ur as smart as a snozwanger

Me: (1:38pm) hey im not the one who is phonetically challenged. That would b u my little princeASS.....hehehe

Purple: (1:38) hillbilly

Purple: ( 1:39pm) white trash

Me: (1:45pm)  hey just cuz i got bleached hair and say words like "ain't" and "cain't" dont make me white trash.

Me: (1:48pm) u can call me hillbilly tho, i think it sounds kinda cuddly and lovable.... makes me think of sittin in a rockin' chair on grandmas front porch watchin the sun go down........ ahhhhh... peaceful....

Purple: (1:50pm)   lmao... ur such a goofball lol....cya soon

Me: (1:59)  kk....but there u go with that name callin agin...ill ne'er git u learnt

Purple (2:01)      :-)) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment