Thursday, August 18, 2011

The 7th Day of Recovery

WOW Guys!  I totally didn't expect to be out of the loop for so long.  This is Day 7, since my surgery, but it's the 1ST day that I've been able to function.

As a matter of fact, I came home on Sunday, and I set down to pay a few bills, but I discovered a few minutes ago that I totally hosed that up. lol

The best I can figure is that I sent two bills in ... WITHOUT THE CHECKS!!  :(
Seriously!  The bigger problem is that I'm not sure which two they were. lol.... I'm going to have to call in a little bit and see which out of the three actually received a check.  GEEZ!

I figured this out when I went to write my Mom a check this morning to pick me up some stuff while she was out.  So, I went to write it down in the register and realize there was a check not accounted for.  Then I realize I hadn't written down any of the bills I paid.  Sooo, 1 check and three bills.  Therefore I conclude I only sent one bill in with payment.

Anyway, I'll figure that out.

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that the surgery is over and behind me now and I am on the slow road to recovery. 

I'll be back to posting relevant topics soon, soon, soon. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment