Friday, July 15, 2011

NEW Dark Tower Book!!!

I AM SOOOO PUMPED!!!

Can't wait!

I had heard previously (a.k.a. I read on S.K.'s website because I often stalk that page) that Steve (yes, that's right, we are that close. In my imagination atleast, and Steve should be the last person who would ever judge someone for having a vivd imagination.) was writing another story for the Dark Tower series. 

Not an ending, but a fill-in-the middle kind of story. 

So, I just recieved an email from Cemetary Dance that he has announced it will be published April 2012.

The Novel is titled:
THE DARK TOWER: THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE

I am assuming the reason is because he has another book, 11/23/63, that is to be released in November of this year, and the publisher's probably don't want them competing.  Which is smart. I guess. I assume that there are possibly some people, who unlike myself, might only buy one or the other, but not both.   ;-)

I absolutely love, love, love Stephen King's writing.  I have always felt close to the characters in the Dark Tower series.  They seem so real, so 3 dimensional.  I especially like Roland.  I have a slight crush, I admit.  I've always had a thing for bad boy types who do what's right, above all else. 

No seriously, I have read The Dark Tower several times.  The first being when I was in high school.  All of the books hadn't even been written then. 

I am so excited to have another reason to go back and spend time with the people whom I feel are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment