Friday, February 10, 2012

Ty's Class Valentines

This past week I've been making valentines for Ty to pass on to his class next week. I finally got them finished last night, so I thought I would share them with you.

He specifically requested Lego Harry Potter valentines and of course I couldn't find them anywhere, so I cabbaged some pics from the Internet and made my own. 





The colorful tubes that are attached are kaleidoscopes we picked up
 several months ago on sale. We've been saving them for something like this.


I worked forever on these because I wanted a watermark or light image of a castle behind Harry.  I found one and had it just right, but for some reason it WOULD NOT let me print. It was causing my printer to say that the memory was too low for the print job.  I tried everything. Well, everything except a different pic anyway, because I really liked that one. :(  So finally, after too many hours I just decided that if I couldn't have that one, then I just wouldn't have any! (Actually, I was just tired and stressed, so I just deleted it and moved on.)

I think they turned out cute. What do you think?



Now, I have to concentrate on Ty's Birthday party stuff for next week. I'll try to post pics of some of the decorations as I go. If I get tight on time, I will show you after the party, lol.

And yes, of course it's a Harry Potter birthday party. 

What else would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment