Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Single and In Love!

No that title is not a misprint. It's true! 

I AM single and I AM in love. 

Seriously, just read on.

It's no secret that I am currently not in a relationship.  I haven't been in one at all in over a year, and a bit longer than that for anything very serious.

The part that seems so be a secret (at least to my well-meaning friends) is that I am not depressed, sad, bored, lonely or feeling any other host of negative emotions.  On the contrary, I am happier and more-focused than I have been in, we'll ....maybe ever.

For the first time in my adult life, I have been able to focus on my dreams and goals and have been trying to find a way to push them into motion.  I spend nearly every free minute working toward re-aligning my life with what is important to ME.

I haven't turned anti-relationship/romance/love, etc.  It's just the opposite.  I'm completely open to the idea and one day it will all fall into place again.  Maybe soon & (most likely) maybe not.

I love to be in Love.  I have a lot of love to give.

It's just, that right now, I'm busy loving myself. And that's important.

(Oh, and Ty, too! But we all KNOW that!)


So if you are single, today on Valentine's Day, or whenever.  Give yourself the best gift that anyone ever could.  Find something that is important to YOU.  Set a goal and work hard toward it.  

The other will inevitably happen in due time, and then you won't have time to focus solely on yourself and your goals.  Take this time to make it happen. 

It will be the best Valentine's Day Gift you ever received! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment