Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Big Thanks!

When I first started this blog in February I said that I wasn't really sure what direction I wanted to go with it. I only knew that I wanted to start a blog.  I wanted to connect with people who have similiar thoughts, likes and dislikes. 

So, after the overwhelming number of views the 'Jesus Loves You' Jack-o-Lantern has and continues to recieve, I'm thinking maybe I should start posting more of my projects. 

I'm usually doing this stuff anyway, so I might as well share these things with others.

Don't worry, I still plan to write my mommy thoughts about parenting, life and everything in between. (I'm sure you all were panicked about that. I could feel the fear.)  I just feel compelled to add this dimension to my blog. I feel like I have alot to share in this area. (Things to share that people might actually enjoy.  haha)


So a BIG BIG Thank You to everyone who has stopped by to view my pumpkin. I hope you keep returning to see more of what is being created.

I'm currently working on four different projects, and I just finished two others last night.  I hope to have a couple more completed by the weekend to share with you.


~Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment