Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome!

Well, I've been wanting to start a blog for a few years now. It just seemed as though there was always something that needed to be done first.  Then I woke up this morning and said "who cares about the laundry" and decided to start a blog.

That shows me just how far I've come (or possibly fallen in some opinions) in the last 5 years.  After Ty was born and I began my career as a single mom, I actually thought that I could be SuperMom! What a crazy notion that was! I made it almost a year before I crashed and burned.  But that's a whole other story for a whole other day.

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do I with this blog or where I want it to go. As for right now, I plan to share my thoughts, ideas, opinions, fears, and rants through this blog.  Then we'll just see what happens, and cross that bridge when the time comes.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment