Monday, October 10, 2011

Bad Hair Day



THE BAD NEWS

My CHI (hair straightener) died yesterday morning.  Halfway through my morning routine!

Well, my Sunday morning routine anyway.  (I just let these crazy curls go wild the rest of the week. LOL!!)

Ok, its NOT the end of the world. I admit.

BUT it still sucks.


I know your wondering why its such a crappy day, if I didn't even plan to use it today.  Well, its more like a bad budget day.  See I can't budget in a new flat iron until sometime around New Year's!  (Dang medical bills)  Soooo, I just have to make due  I guess.

Curls, Curls, Curls.......................................................................................................................Everyday til then.


THE GOOD NEWS

Atleast I now have an excuse to buy the new Joico ReconstRx Vapor Iron. :-)

(Always look for the silver lining.)
~Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment