Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Days I Just Think I'm Crazy

Am I the only person or does this happen to other bloggers?

So many of my blogs START out with a certain purpose, idea, or story but they END up completely different. I know my mind wanders but some days I find it nearly impossible to keep on track.

For instance, the other day I wrote the blog Just Another Soccer Mom.  Now when I started that post the story I had intended to share was how ironic I found my position.  (That position having been on the sidelines of a soccer game.)

I was going to share with you the story from several years ago about teasing my dear friend Stacy over a bracelet and being a soccer mom.  How I was so baffled by her utter pride to hold such a title.

Then somewhere, about the 3rd or 4th sentence I hung a right and ended up spewing my issues all over you. 

I'm not really sure how this happens.  I'm even more unsure of how to prevent it.  Sometimes I just wish I could type fast enough to write the monologue that runs through my head.  Now THAT, would make for some interesting reading.

It's such a shame.  It was actually a cute story.

Sorry you missed it. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment