Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No G'News is Good G'News....

Nothing exceptionally notable has floated to the top to blog about today, so I thought I would share this.

I am the kind of person who only forwards emails if it is EXTREMELY moving, or if it made me laugh so hard I puke. Well, it at least has to be different and interesting enough to share anyway. I loathe receiving oodles of forwards, especially the ones that Demand!! that you forward it on, or those that are filled with scare tactics.

I feel the same way about sharing stuff on here (especially when it is TOTALLY off blog topic, lol)
But rules are meant to be broken. Right? Right.

If, like me, you are awed by people with creative talents, you should definitely check this out.


FreddeGredde.com

Fredric Larrson is a twenty-something Swedish musician, who also appears to have some pretty good video editing talents too.

I was lured to his website by a link on my MSN homepage.

I'm glad I checked it out!! Maybe you will be too. If not, you'll survive.


P.S. YOU MUST FORWARD, TWEET, SHARE OR LIKE THIS within 3.3 seconds or you will have 33 years of bad luck!



JUST KIDDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment