Friday, November 18, 2011

No! Really! I'm still here!

OK! I know this is really sad and mostly unforgivable, but I have been SOOOOO busy the last several weeks that I have not had time to post.

Please, please don't run away from me and my blog!  I promise I will do better! 
I have lots and lots of projects in the works to share with you. Just as soon as I get time to finish a few, lol.

BUT THE BEST REASON to stick around is I have some really cool news to share.

Want to know?



***Insert Drum Roll here***



http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2011/11/silhouette-cameo-giveaway.html#comment-32470

How awesome is that?!  Just click the link above and follow her instructions to enter your chances to win.

Good Luck!! Of course I hope I win, but if it can't be me, then I hope it's you.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment