Monday, April 25, 2011

End-O-Year Ideas

School Year that is.

I am so totally scouring the 'net for a cute teacher's appreciation gift idea for my son's Pre-K teacher.  I feel as though I have already searched every inch of the web looking for a fab idea to steal. I just haven't found one that screams out to me. Yet.

There are several good stand-bys like gift cards, books and gift baskets, potted plants (may do this if I can't find anything else) and memory books.  I already mooched the uber cute "letter shaped crayon" in a shadowbox idea that is all over the internet for a christmas present.  So I am trying to kinda top that one. 

Well if anyone out there has any creative and unique ideas, feel free to drop me a comment.  Or maybe you know of any insanely crafty mom sites out there that I can go check out.  There is the possibility that I haven't already stalked that page yet.  :)

I'll not hold my breath for those comments.  I'm just talking to the wind here.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment